Monday, December 23, 2013

Diary Entry #39-My Thanksgiving-Part 3

8:50 pm, Monday, December 23rd, 2013
 Dear Online Diary,
    Hi! Here's Part 3 of my trip. Enjoy!



 Today is Thanksgiving! We've been doing a lot of cooking around here....
Making cranberry relish!
Look at this pie that my owner made!

After hanging around a little bit inside, Saige and I got bored. So we went outside to that area we were playing in before.
(In our pj's :p) Practicing ballet,
and gymnastics! Getting ready to do a cartwheel!
 There was a little rock pathway in the mud, so Saige and I walked across. Saige was a natural...
 but I almost fell!
 Posing :-)
Then we went around back. Doesn't Saige look pretty next to this statue?
 Then, Saige started to drag me towards something she was pointing at.
 Woah!
 We tried climbing up the steps to see what it was....
 but once I got up, I couldn't see anything.
 Sisters :-)
 It got cold, so we went inside to check on dinner. Woah, there's a lot of food!
 Jello Cake! My owner says that Jello Cake is a tradition for every Thanksgiving. The tradition has been going on for about 17 years!!!
 This stuffing looks SO GOOD.
 Yams that my owner made! Yum!

*After dinner*

I'm SO FULL!!







Well, that's the end of Part 3! Stay tuned for the 4th and final part!




Love,
♥Addy Rose♥

*PS. IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!!*









  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment