Monday, September 16, 2013

Diary Entry #31

7:00 pm, Monday, September 16th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
    Hi everyone! Sorry it's been so long, with Saige coming and school, I never got the chance to blog. Well, I want to share some pictures with you that I took yesterday with Saige. I hope you like them!
 Saige and me!
 Close-up of her. We get along great! She's so understanding, easy to talk to, and fun!
 Close-up of MOI!

Posing by the Fairy Garden.

 Some of the Fairy Houses!
 After playing a game of tag, we decided to relax on the picnic bench and play on my NEW iFrog! I got it for my 10th birthday, and I L-O-V-E it! I had lots of pictures from my b-day, but I accidentally deleted them :(!!If you want to know where to get an ifrog, go here.


Fall is coming over Pennsylvania quickly, and the air is much cooler. Sweater weather, finally!!! Fall is probably my favorite season. Leaf piles, bonfires, cool air, the smell of cinnamon, Thanksgiving, and Uggs! I can't wait for Fall to arrive completely. What about you? What's your favorite season?


Love,
 ♥Addy Rose♥

 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment