Saturday, August 31, 2013

Diary Entry #30

7:30 pm, Saturday, August 30th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
    Yayayay! I have very good news! 

1: WE'RE NOT MOVING! We've been switching around our house and I'm just moving to a new bedroom. My room now would be too cluttered for me and my new sis, so I'll be getting a BIGGER BEDROOM! The bad thing about moving, is that I would have to switch schools, and be 50 minutes away from my BFF's! So I'm glad we're not moving.

2: We're leaving TOMORROW to pick up my sister! Well, we don't pick her up tomorrow. She's in New Mexico so we figured we'll leave early and sight see ;-). Her name is Saige, and since she's going to be my new sister, it will be Saige Walker! I love the name Saige. Don't you? I'll post pictures of her and I when we get back. 

I will probably get back Monday evening, so I'll see you all then! 

Love,
♥Addy Rose♥   

No comments:

Post a Comment