Sunday, August 18, 2013

Diary Entry #29

10:20 am, Sunday, August 18th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
     Hi everyone! I want to show you some pictures from a fun outing I went on a while back. I went to a farm/petting zoo!


Well hello there!


 Goats!

 This bunny was so cute.
 Wow, they weigh a lot!
 Beautiful horse!

 Heading out.
 Piglets!


 Aren't they adorable?
 There's the mama.
 A bird's nest!




 A very cute donkey! I got to pet it!









Posing in the nice shade- it was HOT out there!








 Climbing trees!


Petting a horse.
 This horse was VERY SHAGGY!



 Sheep!





I'm surprised this little one didn't crawl out of the pen. It could fit right underneath!
 So pretty.

 Cows, cows, and more cows!


 I found this hole in the ground! I wonder whose's home is down there.








 Random closeup!


 The lake! There were tons of geese and ducks in it.
Look at the deer!
 After we finished looking at the lake, we left.
 It's soooo nice to be in air conditioning!


I hope you enjoyed seeing pics from my visit to the park/farm. 


Love,
Addy Rose
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

 














































































































































































  

2 comments:

  1. Cool! We do mot go to far to get to a farm. we just walk out side.

    Three doll sisters

    ReplyDelete