Saturday, August 17, 2013

Diary Entry #28: Hershey Trip Part 4: The Rose Gardens and Chocolate World

8:16 pm, Saturday, August 17th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
      Here is Part 4! The Gardens were so beautiful, and we took A LOT OF PICTURES! You ready?
Beautiful butterfly in 'The Butterfly House'.





 Relaxing :-{D





 Taking a ride!

 Right at home climbing trees :-)
 Hanging



 AAAAAAAAAH! A WOODEN STATUE IS EATING ME!! XD
 Couples had carved their names together on this tree. On the little sign in the front, it said, 'Please don't carve on the tree. We want to enjoy it's natural beauty. Plus, carving on it will shorten the life span of the tree'. :( I hope people stop.


 Posing like the statue!
 Look what kind of butterfly she caught! I think it's called an Addyrosesis. XD Just kidding!




 Aren't the roses just beautiful?
 CHOCOLATE WORLD!

 After you rode on the tour, (yes, it was a ride and it was AWESOME!) they gave you a Hershey Bar!
 I wish I could've gotten that!!
 I think I'm in Heaven.... Reese's are my favorite candy!
 Look at all the candy we got! (Sorry, the pic is sideways and blurry)
 We're checking out right now, then we're going back home.
 When we were driving home, (we had to pass through Harrisburg to get back) my Owner's dad saw this store in Harrisburg and apparently he couldn't resist NOT going in. So we went inside and looked around. It was actually really cool!

*PLUS!!!!*
 Look who we found in our basement doorway when we got back!
Isn't he cute?

Love,
Addy Rose

*The end of my Hershey Trip*

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment