Friday, October 4, 2013

Diary Entry #32

6:30 am, Friday, October 4th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
   Hi everyone! My mom said that if I get up early enough, I could blog about my trip to the library with Kara, before I have to go to school! So I went with her yesterday after school, because everybody in my 5th grade class had to get a chapter book from the library, read it, and write a report on it. So Kara and I went to the school library right away, so we could pick out our books! 
 Just browsing.....
Hey! This looks like a good book. I got this one and Kara got 'The Stolen Sapphire, a Samantha Mystery'. 

I've been reading my book lots, and I'm almost done with it! Soon I'll have to get started on my book report, because they're due on Monday. Sorry for such a short post, it's just I still have to get ready for school!

Love,
♥Addy Rose♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment