Monday, October 28, 2013

Diary Entry #35

7:46 pm, Monday, October 28th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
    Hi everyone! So sorry I slacked on the movie and on posts, my camera wasn't working! It wouldn't turn on, so I tried charging it. I ended up charging it for a week before it would turn on!! So, with that being said, all of these pictures were taken on October 19th.

 *October 19th*
Hi everyone! Tonight we're going to a bonfire!
Do you like my new outfit?
Eating some m&m's on the way....
Watching everything go by.
Then it started raining. So we stopped at Wal-Mart to get me, Saige, my owner, and my owner's sisters' some rain jackets. To get to the bonfire, we had to drive 1 hour. It was a very long drive.
A pretty picture.
We finally got there! This is a cool picture I took of the bonfire. Did I mention it was FREEZING out there????? My lips were numb!!

So there was some girls there that my owner hung out with, and Saige and I had a friend to play with, too. Our friend is named Molly. We exchanged phone numbers that night, and we're good friends now! 

She slept over on Saturday, and it was VERY fun.

Have you ever been to/had a bonfire?

Love,
♥Addy Rose♥












  

No comments:

Post a Comment