Saturday, November 2, 2013

Diary Entry #36

10:57 am, Saturday, November 2nd, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
    Hi! I'm going to show you what me and my friends did yesterday.

 I invited some of my friends over for a WEEKEND SLEEPOVER! They'll be at my house until tomorrow evening. We figured the perfect way to start off our sleepover was to play in a leaf pile!
 LOOK WHO COULD MAKE IT!!!!
 And this is my new friend I told you about in the last post. Isn't she pretty?
 We went in our bare feet, of course. It's more fun that way!
 Alexa and I made leaf-angels!
 We thought the pile we raked up was big...
 but look at the one my owner made!
  My owner's pile was the perfect size for all of us to lay in.

It was a very fun day!


I just wanted to put this post up real fast, to show you what we did. Well, I hope you enjoyed!


Love,
♥Addy Rose♥

No comments:

Post a Comment