Thursday, May 9, 2013

Diary Entry #18

         7:48 pm, Wednesday, May 8th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
     I want to tell you what I did today. I went GARDENING! I was so happy when one of my new friends from school invited me to her house to garden! Instead of going home on the school bus, I went with Molly (my friend) to her house. Gardening is one of my FAVORITE things to do, and I had so much fun! Want to see some pictures?


 I'm planting Spearmint!
 Watering the plants....
 This is my friend Molly! She is very good at gardening. I learned a lot today!


 We also planted garlic,
 dill,
 and green onion!
 After the planting was done, we went inside to watch a movie about how you can use herbs to make recipes like tea, salad dressing/tonic for when you're sick, and adding herbs to butter!
 But everyone knows you can't watch a movie without some popcorn!
 Right as the movie ended, my mom came to pick me up.
I sure will miss Molly.....


 Then we stopped at Wendy's to eat dinner.
 Enjoying some french fries,
 and rootbeer!
 I couldn't believe how beautiful the sky looked......









.....and I couldn't help myself!
 
I had a lot of fun today, and I hope me and Molly can hang out again. Oh, and on Friday, I get school off because I'm going on a mini vacation that will last all weekend! My person is homeschooled, and she wanted to bring me along to a Homeschool Convention. Since my mom approved, I'm going to Harrisburg! Also, if you read some of my first entries, you would see that at the end of one of the posts it says that I would be going to Hershey at the end of the month. Well, as you can probably tell, that didn't work out. But in the first week of June, I actually am going to go! A whole week in chocolate heaven, oh yes! Well, that's all for now.
 
Love,
♥Addy Rose♥
 
P.S. I'm not going to put the 'UPDATE ON NEW SISTER' down here, because I STILL haven't figured anything else out......    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment