Saturday, May 25, 2013

Diary Entry #20

  9:31 am, Saturday, May 25th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
    It's been FOREVER since I last wrote! I've been caught up with ballet and finishing school up that I didn't have time to blog...... but soon all my ballet practice will pay off, the BIG recital is next week! (And I lost my camera!!!) Well, I better not bore you with what I've been busy with, now I'll tell you about the Homeschool Convention in Harrisburg!
 Good Morning! (I was up at 5 am!)
 All my stuff together.
 All ready to leave! I decided to leave my nightgown on, because we're going to the hotel first. I also have my coat on, and my slipper/shoes.
 I was really tired!
 Eating some snacks.
 Watching some TV.

 There were so many windmills!






 I think that this picture is the best pic I ever took! (Except for the trees on the side.....)

 We went through 3 tunnels!
 Playing Temple Run 2 on my owner's kindle. Why are they so big????
 Yes!

 Finally! We're at the hotel now.
 This bed is so comfortable! Too bad I don't get to sleep in it :p
 After we changed into our swim suits, we took the elevator down to the pool.
 Chilling
 After the pool and changing into better clothes, we went to the arcade.
 Playing the claw machine. Dang it! I didn't win anything!
 Riding the elevator back up...

I wish I took more pics, but that day didn't have any other highlights to it, so I didn't find the point in taking pictures ;-)
 Brushing my teeth.
In bed, watching some cartoons.
 Hey everyone! We went downstairs to the arcade again, and I won 2 toys! This monkey is my favorite. I named him Freddy :)
 See the dog? I won that too. His name is Rufus.
 Do you see the beautiful rainbow?
 Yesterday went by being lazy, so I didn't get anymore pics :-(

It's Sunday, and we leave today. I took my hair out of the french braid, and look how wavy it is!

 This is the view from our window. We were going to stop by Hershey, (it was only 7 miles away!!!) but we figured we'll be there soon enough ;-)

I wasn't able to get any pics on the drive home either, because I had a moment of panic when I lost my camera! I was so worried that I left it at the hotel! That would be bad, because I wouldn't be able to do my online diary anymore! (That's one of the reasons why I couldn't blog for about 2 weeks)

I had a lot of fun, and I absolutely can't wait for Hershey! We go on the 31st! I will be blogging more often now that I found my camera. That's all for now!

Love,
♥Addy Rose♥

*UPDATE ON NEW SISTER*
I'm not allowed to say much, but I will say one thing. She'll be here soon! (Not today, but we're getting closer and closer to picking her up! I do know the exact date, but I'm not allowed to say....)      

No comments:

Post a Comment