Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Diary Entry #21

6:01 pm, Tuesday, May 28th, 2013
*UPDATED! I WAS VERY BUSY WITH HERSHEY, AND I WASN'T ABLE TO POST THIS! All pics were taken on May 28th*
Dear Online Diary,
    Hi everyone! How was your Memorial Day yesterday? I had a lot of fun. Me, my Mom, and my Dad went to a barbeque at Alexa's house. Kara, Emily, and Ruthie were there too. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures, but I did go outside today and I took updated pics of my plants! Want to see? 
 The spearmint. Isn't it huge compared?!

This is how it was when I first planted it!
 The garlic.
Huge difference!
 The dill.....
When I first planted it.
 And the green onions! They're growing out of control!!
This was before! Can you believe it?
 On the picnic bench.....
 sitting in the shade.......
 and climbing trees!
 It was fun hanging out up there. Just me, my thoughts, and a couple of ants ;-)
 Look how high up I am! I climbed up using that chain that's coming down from the tree.
 On my mom's ipad :-)
Lounging.
   Then we moved the plants down here. Do you see the big space behind me? A Mountain Laurel tree used to be there, but we chopped it down to put our raised garden there. Well, I hope you all are having a great day! 

Love, 
♥Addy Rose♥

P.s. HUGE Hershey post coming soon! It's so big, I'll have to split it up in 3 or 4 parts!  

2 comments: