Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Diary Entry #22- Hershey Trip Part 1- The Drive

4:26 pm, Wednesday, June 5th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
   Hey everyone! I'm so excited for these next couple of posts! Here is Part 1 of my trip to Hershey!
 Here's all my stuff! Can you spot my new bag and sunglasses? I love them!
 I'm so excited!
 Samantha is too!
 She also got some new clothes! Jeans, a shirt/dress, a coat,
 and a purse!
 Modeling my sunglasses ☺I'm wearing pj's because when we get to Hershey Lodge it will be bedtime.
 We are officially Hershey bound!
 Hey! Samantha fits perfectly here!
 Flipping through a magazine...

 SO PRETTY!

 Then I played dress up with Samantha.
 Tinkerbell! This is also a new outfit.
 Excuse me, I need to get my beauty sleep!
 When I woke up, we were at the Lodge!
 There were kisses EVERYWHERE! On the pillow ^, on the blankets, on the walls, it was awesome! Well, I'd better get some sleep. Hershey Park tomorrow!

Love,
Addy Rose

*PART 2 COMING SOON*

  

No comments:

Post a Comment