Saturday, June 15, 2013

Diary Entry #23-Hershey Trip Part 2- Hershey Park

10:20 am, Thursday, June 6th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
     Here is part 2 of my trip to Hershey! I can't wait to show you!
Good Morning! Do you like my outfit? I got Samantha ready too, but I'm not bringing her because she's too short for any of the rides.
 Beautiful Hershey Lodge.
 These were in the gift shop. I want one!


 Different types of restaurants.
 This pic is kind of blurry, but this was the best one I had of the hallway!
 This is where we ate breakfast! It took a while to get there from our room, but it was worth it!
 Outside the restaurant.
 Hershey Kiss!
 Then we took the shuttle to Hershey Park.
 A lamp post with a Hershey Kiss on top!

 So cool!
 This sign was HUGE. Too bad I didn't get it's full affect...
 The Giant Center!

 Do you see all the roller coasters in the background?!?
 Here's our stop!
 Look at the waterfall! Do you see how many coins are in the bottom?! There was also a duck in there!
Outside the gates.
Some rides and a fountain.
There is NO WAY you could ever get me on that roller coaster. EVER.
Boardwalk!

Best. Ride. Ever!
We rode a train!
Look at that roller coaster!

A snake! It actually spit out water!

I had a LOT of fun Saturday. After all the rides, we went to get dinner. We went to the Hershey Grill again, and I gotta say, it was pretty good! It was almost midnight when I fell asleep. Very stressful but fun day!  Sorry for the lack of pics in this post, I was caught up with the rides and cotton candy! Keep an eye out for Part 3!

Love,
Addy Rose

*UPDATE ON NEW SISTER*
Not telling! It's a SURPRISE!!  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment