Saturday, June 15, 2013

Diary Entry #24

                                                                                                        8:34 pm, Saturday, June 15th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
    This isn't Part 3 yet, but I just have to rant about something before I post the rest of my trip. Want to feel my pain?? 




























MY OWNER DIDN'T BRING ME TO YOUTH CAMP WITH HER!!!! I MEAN, SHE NORMALLY BRINGS ME ON TRIPS BUT THIS TIME? FORGET ABOUT IT! 

Why why WHHHHYYYY do you think she's doing this to me?!? I want to go to Youth Camp too! And meet all her Youth Camp people! Who wouldn't want to meet ME?? Does she not like me or something? :-( She's there right now, probably having the time of her life while I'm forcing you guys to hear me rant. (So sorry 'bout this post by the way, I just can't help myself) What do you guys think? Do you think she's betraying me or hating me? I need some advice, I can't help but be angry!!!!!

    Mad,

Addy Rose

:*-( 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous20 June, 2013

    Sorry she did not take you. :( She might bring you home a Surprise!

    3 Doll sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29 June, 2013

    Did she get back from camp yet? I can not wait for a new post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is back now! I have a new (LONG) post coming up, so stay tuned!

      Delete