Thursday, May 9, 2013

Diary Entry #19

                                                     9:03 pm, Thursday, May 9th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
    I'm all packed up and ready for the homeschool convention! 
 Want to see what I'm bringing?
 Ok, ok. I know it's a lot, (for three days) but how else would a girl survive?!?!
 I have my sundress and stuffed monkey in this picture. (Joy took Samantha with her, so I decided to bring some stuffed animals instead.
 My slipper/shoes, headbands, my life savings (just kidding! That's only vacation money!), a pair of tights, and a snack. I absolutely love chocolate chips!
 My turtleneck, a pair of leggings, sandals, dress shoes, and a skirt.
 Here is another picture with my turtleneck, shirt, coat, and some yarn to keep me occupied.
 I'm also bringing my stuffed bunny.
 My toothbrush and toothpaste are in my lap. Time to pack everything up!
 I have a problem. My duffel won't zip! (Sorry that this picture is sideways, stupid camera!)
 Finally!
 I had a hunch that everything wouldn't fit, so I also have a gallon sized bag.
 In go my shoes,
 my stuffed animals,
 my yarn,
and my headbands! I'm leaving my coat out so I can get it easier tomorrow, (we're leaving at 6:00 am, and I have to get up at 5:00 am!) I'm also leaving my pajamas out for now, because I'm wearing them tonight as well as on Friday and Saturday. (We will be back Sunday evening.) I sealed all the air out of the ziplock, and put all my bags in the living room so I can grab them fast in the morning. There is a swimming pool and arcade at the hotel, (YES!) and we still need to buy me a swim suit! Speaking of swim suits, I better go now because me and my mom are going out to buy me one. I'll blog all about the homeschool convention maybe Monday, but for now, bye!

Love,
Addy Rose
  ♥♥♥    

Sorry, I don't have an update.......

No comments:

Post a Comment