Monday, April 1, 2013

Diary Entry #11

                                                                                                             5:47 pm Monday, April 1st, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
      A lot of things happened since I posted last, and to start I am going to post about Thursday, last week- before I tell you about Easter. On Thursday, I went to a museum for a field trip with my class! I took a lot of pictures, so here they are:

This is the museum.












This was my favorite exhibit! It was a little village, behind glass.















 Whoa!!!

 Dodo bird! This made me think of the dodo birds in Ice Age!
Leaving the museum.

I had an awesome time! I didn't even put all the pictures up, I didn't realize how many I took!!! It took us a LONG time to get to the museum, almost 2 hours! My school is only about an hour away from Pittsburgh, (where the museum was) but with traffic, we got there at 6:00 pm instead of 4:30!!!! Well, I'd better get started on my next diary entry, I'll tell you about Easter Sunday!
Love,
Addy Rose
♥♥♥♥  





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment