Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Diary Entry #15

                                                                                                Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:23 pm
Dear Online Diary,
     Wow, can you believe I'm already at #15? I have some pictures from a while back, and a lot happened lately, so I'll have to split it up into different posts. Well, my owner's Grandma flew out here to PA to visit, from April 10th-April 16th. My owner's youngest sister is turning 8 on the 26th, but they decided to celebrate it when their Grandma came out. They celebrated it on the 14th, and they went to go see 'The Croods' in 3d. Guess what? My owner let me go with! Her Grandma gave her this purse,
 and look what was inside of it! A perfect little purse for me!
The drive there......


Do you see all the trees? That's Pennsylvania for ya!
Look how blue the sky was! Yes, that's the sky! Of course, that was after all the clouds moved away.
Here we are!
............
Leaving the theater....
I wasn't able to get any pictures inside the theater, I was too caught up with the movie, some Sprite, and popcorn!!! It was a good movie. I think my favorite Crood has to be Sandy. She's awesome! She kind of reminds me of a dog.......I love dogs!!!! Next up.... Olive Garden. My owner apparently won a giftcard to eat there, so that's where we went. Before we walked inside, I pulled my hair up because it was so hot out.
...........
Back! My owner, her three sisters, and her mom have to eat gluten free, so to make it easier on the waitress I just ordered a gluten free meal too. I had the penne pasta, chicken, and grapes. It was ok, but not my favorite. Here are my grapes!!
Pit stop!
Driving past the city park. Do you see the playground down there in the first picture? It looks so tempting!!!

  A poster for the Croods! We printed it out for my bedroom.
When we got home, we celebrated my owner's sister's birthday. I really have to figure out the birthday girl's name!! I think it's like Audrey or Aubrie or something like that..... I'm eating my cupcake in that last picture. It was gluten free, dairy free, and corn free. (Did I mention that it tasted amazing?) Yum!

      
Oh, and I almost forgot! The day before the birthday party, (Saturday) I received a letter from Joy. She sent it from a hotel, so I haven't been able to write back yet. That's her, in their car! I will post about the day my owner's Grandma left maybe tomorrow or a little bit later, because I have to get off now.


Bye!


Love,
♥Addy Rose♥  


*UPDATE ON NEW SISTER*
She hasn't come yet, but I overheard my parents talking about airline tickets and how they are going to "pick her up". I don't think I was supposed to hear that yet, but since I already know, they can't stop me from figuring out more! 

 

  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment