Sunday, April 7, 2013

Diary Entry #13

                                                                         1:21 pm March 7th 2013
Dear Online Diary,
    So many things have happened! (Not really, it's just fun to say!!!) But, things have actually been going on. Like, April 2nd was Joy's birthday! I sent out her scarf along with a card. I got a reply yesterday, and she said that they will be moving to America, on the 9th! Of course it will take longer than that, but that just means I'm getting closer and closer to maybe seeing her! Also, I have to change my room up a little. I mean, A LOT! Want to know why? I might be getting a sister!! We don't know when it will happen, but my parents are thinking of adopting. I'll have to make my room fit for two, and I'm fine with sharing. The only bad thing? I won't have my huge bed! My mom figured we should give her her own bed, and so it's back to twin sized- so both of the beds will fit. Like I said, we don't know when or who, but it will be sometimes this year. Oh, I can't wait! Well, I'd better get started on changing my bedroom area. I'll post pictures soon! 
Love,
Addy Rose
SO EXCITED!!!
       

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog!
    We are starting an American Girl Message Board and would love for you to be among the first to contribute your thoughts, ideas and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We're the dolls of innerstar central, we love your blog! Can you add a followers gadget, or a follow by email gadget? Thanks!
    xox,
    The dolls of innerstar central
    http://sixdollssixtimesthefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I just added a 'Follow by email' gadget, just so you know. Thanks for looking!

      Delete