Sunday, April 7, 2013

Diary Entry #12

*Sorry I didn't post this sooner, I've been sooo busy, and had to save this post as a draft.*  5:55 pm, Monday, April 1st, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
       Yesterday was Easter, and I threw a party! I invited Kara, Alexa, and Emily. Emily came over to my house after church, to help me decorate. The actual party didn't start until 4:00pm. We were able to finish setting up at 3:00pm, so for the next hour we played outside. Emily and I were playing tag, and I guess it wasn't very smart to play tag in our church clothes. We both tripped over a fallen branch in my yard, and got our clothes ALL dirty. WE went inside to change, and I let her borrow one of my dresses. We were fixing our hair when the doorbell rang. We both ran downstairs and opened the front door. It was Kara. About five minutes had passed, and then Alexa showed up. Here's the party! 

Me and my mom bought stuffed bunnies the night before, on Saturday.

We had plenty of snacks. Raspberry Chocolates,  
Hershey kisses, (caramel and peppermint!)
 and pretzels.
We were also giving away some things. A GIANT Hershey kiss, and 2 Softlips Chapstick flavors. 
Pearl,
  and Vanilla!
 I almost forgot! The container is for the giveaway.
Then we all enjoyed our chocolates.
Yummmmmm!
Then Alexa told me that I had chocolate all over my mouth.+
  Oops, I do! Is it noticeable

Enjoying some other snacks.
Time for the drawing!
Emily! 


She had the choice between Vanilla, or Pearl.
  She went with Vanilla. Yum!
Next up is.......
Kara! She won the Pearl chapstick.
And last but not least.....Emily!! She won the first giant hershey kiss! (She seems to have a winning streak!)
 Then we all shared the second kiss.
After we ate the giant one, we all wanted MORE chocolate, so we ate the little, normal sized kisses. I had peppermint (the best. In my opinion), and the other girls had chocolate caramel.
   Group photo! We all had so much fun!

So that was my Easter Party!!! I wanted to do an egg hunt, but when Kara and Alexa arrived it started raining. I was thinking about doing one inside, but my mom said we could ONLY stay in the living room, and there aren't very many places to hide eggs. :p Well, I hope you all had as much fun as I did! 
Love,
Addy Rose
♥♥♥ 
 







    
                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment