Thursday, April 18, 2013

Diary Entry #14

                                                                                                   Thursday, April 18th, 2013 5:13 pm
Dear Online Diary,
   Wow! It's been so long since I last blogged! I have a lot of things to tell you girls, so I'll have to split it up in different entries. In my last entry, I mentioned switching around my bedroom to prepare for a new sister. Well, with a lot of courage, strength (from my dad!), and joy, (I just made that a lot more dramatic than it actually was!!) we finished the room! Want to see it? Here it is! (These pictures were taken on March 8th)
 Welcome to my bedroom tour!
 A full view. My owner had to take this picture, because it was so high up!
Here is my bed. I keep my panda bear and Samantha on it.
 Me with my panda ♥
 I have this poster above my bed. It says: 'The only way to have a friend is to be one.' I love that quote!
This is the 'Nightstand' (really just my old bench), and I keep all of my shoes here. As you can see, I'm still trying to get all of them together!
There's the hair stuff in the middle, a clay bear on each side, and on my side I keep my money in my little cupcake figurine. We are going to buy a little trinket that my new sister can put on her side.

There are two posters above the bench/nightstand. They say: 'Stop and look around' and 'All heart'. I got them from my favorite magazine, the American Girl Magazine.
 Here is my future sister's bed.
I decided to give up my little doll,
 and my dalmatian dog for my sister.
 They stay on her bed.
She gets this poster above her bed. It says: 'It takes a long time to grow an old friend'. Another one of my favorite quotes!
    Here is the closet.
I still keep my purses up on top.
 My Bible is on top of my toybox. (Sorry for the lighting in this picture!)
 And above my toybox, are posters of places I want to go someday.
 France,
 Hawaii,
 Italy,
and Australia!
Bye! Thanks for looking at my room tour!

Love,
Addy Rose
  ♥♥♥   
 
  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment