Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Diary Entry #1

                                                                                                                                   4:00 pm
                                                                                                         Monday, March 4th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
    Hi! I'm Addy Rose Walker and this is my online diary. I am nine years old, and in 4th grade. My favorite color is yellow, and I love to write. My birthday is on July 29th of the year 2003. My other interests are: Baking, reading, dogs, parrots, zebras (well, all animals really!), climbing trees, ballet, sewing, and playing with my doll, Samantha. Well, she's not exactly mine. You see, my school assigned each of us to a pen-pal who lives in a different country. My pen-pal's name is Joy Choo, and she lives in Japan. I bought Samantha and we send the doll back and forth with the letters. Each time I get her, I make or buy something for Samantha. Joy does the same. I sent Joy a picture of myself in the last letter, but I don't have a response yet. I hope she sends a picture. Seeing her would be good so I don't have to imagine her! Well, I'd better check the mail. Joy could've sent a letter!
         Love,
                                          Addy Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment