Sunday, March 24, 2013

Diary Entry #7

                                                                                                    7:18 pm, Monday, March 10th, 2013

Dear Online Diary,
      I turned in my leaf assignment today. My teacher loved and even had me read it in front of the class!!!! Sometimes, I think I'll pick up a leaf and research it, just for fun! Too bad Nature Day is only once a year :-( But at least I can plant my flowers soon! Oh, and you'll never believe the letter I got from Joy today! I'll type it up for you:
Dear Addy Rose,
     I have news that is good and bad. My person's dad has been promoted. But that means we will have to move to South Carolina. In America! I'm happy because maybe I'll get to meet you, and because four years ago my cousin moved out there. I'm sad because I'll have to leave my good friend Mei Ling, my house, my family, and we'll have to leave our dog behind. We will be moving in 1 month. I'll have to make every last moment count. I really do hope we can see each other though. Since you live in Pennsylvania you will only be at least a day's drive away. That's all for this letter. 
Your friend,
Joy Choo

It's sad that she'll have to leave everything behind, but it's AWESOME that we might be able to meet!
Love,
Addy Rose
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment