Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Diary Entry #4

                                                             4:30 pm
                                                                                                       Wednesday, March 6th, 2013

Dear Online Diary,
     I had a lot of fun at school today. We didn't do ANY subject. All we did was learn about nature! Here is a leaf that I'm supposed to research on and write a report:
   Then we learned about gardening and how planting season is coming soon. We each got a pot and flower seeds to plant in the spring. Then we got our very own gardening book- to keep! I love to garden. I wish I could plant my seeds now! I started Joy's scarf, and this is what I have:



(sorry that the picture is sideways)
I still have a LOT to do, but it's a start! I haven't mailed Samantha out to Joy yet, because I am making Samantha a little scarf, and it's not done yet. (I didn't crochet it, though.) I wonder what Joy will think of it.
Love,
Addy Rose
  ♥    

                                                                            






 

No comments:

Post a Comment