Monday, March 25, 2013

Diary Entry #10

                                                                                                   4:30 pm, Monday, March 25, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
      Hi! My mom told me that maybe taking a shower would help me feel better, so I just got out of the shower.
I feel a lot better! I'm not throwing up anymore.....
 
My nose is still stuffy, and my throat hurts, so I have a cough drop.
See?
My tea is all gone! (That's my 8th cup!!!)
Do you see how snowy it is out? I wish I could play outside, but that would make me get even more sick. :-( We have 7 inches of snow! I thought spring started!!!!
Here's the outfit I picked out. My sweater, and pajama pants.
Remember him from Diary Entry #9? If you didn't see that one, I bought him while shopping with my friends yesterday! I named him Aslan. (I love The Chronicles of Narnia!!!)
Getting dressed......
Done!
I have more tea, (my NINTH cup)
Aslan,
and a book to read! (my Bible)
I'm all set! Bye!

Love,
Addy Rose ♥♥♥   
 
 
 
 























 

2 comments:

  1. You look really cozy :D Get well soon Addy!

    -Mckenna and her mom Asmita~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I took a nap, and I feel better now!
    ♥Addy Rose♥

    ReplyDelete