Monday, March 25, 2013

Diary Entry #9

                                                                                               2:51 pm Monday, March 25th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
      I'm sick and snowed in! Today school was canceled because of the snow, but even if it wasn't I still wouldn't be able to go! I woke up at 5:00 am because I had to throw up:-( I hope I'm better soon, ballet practice is on Wednesday and the big Spring Recital is on Sunday! 
     Here I am, feeling miserable. I have been drinking lots and lots of tea, and it helps a little bit.
Anyway, I want to tell you about what happened last night. So Kara invited me, Alexa, and Emily to go shopping. Only Alexa and I were able to go, because Emily was tired from our trip to Scranton. First, we went to our favorite store, called 'Myrra's Treasures and Treats'.

There's Myrra!

We all love the clothes section..................but our favorite is where the stuffed animals are!
 Kara liked the Valentine's Bear, Alexa liked the Webkinz Dog, and I liked the Webkinz Sheep!
                                Just having a little fun
                                   I really liked this shirt.
                             It could go with either skirt!
                             Hey....what about this combo?
                                     Kara payed first.
                     She bought a shirt, a purse, and the bear she liked.
    Alexa went next.Do you see how many stuffed animals she bought?!?! She bought a jacket, a horse, a bear, and the dog she liked.
 She decided to carry her dog because it wouldn't fit in our bag!
 I went last. I bought the pink shirt and the ruffled skirt to go with it.

Then I saw that the giant stuffed animals were on sale.
                                      I couldn't resist!!!
                          We had a fun evening shopping!

Well, I'm going to go now. Maybe I'll blog later if I'm feeling better. Thanks for reading!
Love,
Addy Rose
   ♥    







 
 
 



 
 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment