Sunday, March 24, 2013

Diary Entry #8

                                                                                                          10:47 am, March 24th, 2013
Dear Online Diary,
     Wow, it's been so long since I last posted! Sorry about that! I've been extremely busy with school, and I didn't have any free time to blog. Guess what? My person and her sisters have NEVER met their Uncle, (their uncle is from Alaska) and he flew to Scranton, PA because he was taking classes there. My person and her family drove to Scranton to see him, (on Friday, the 22nd) and my person took me with! (The drive took 6 LONG HOURS!!!) We went to a really good restaurant called 'Elengante's' (if that's how it's spelled.) for lunch. I ordered baked ziti! I wasn't able to get pictures there because my camera was packed with my clothes. I grabbed it the first chance I got though! Anyways, I took a LOT of pictures, so here they are:
   We went for a walk! There were a lot of churches, and those are 2 of them.



Do you see the two ducks? The one with the green head is the boy, and the brownish one is a girl.
This was on the bridge above the water, where we were.
I thought this picture was cool.
I think this used to be a fountain, but they drained the water so it wouldn't freeze.
 Then we walked back to the hotel.
Crossing back over the bridge. (Do you see the ducks NOW? It's kind of hard to see them, but if you look hard, you'll eventually spot them :-D)
Here's our hotel! I pretended it was haunted. (Doesn't it look haunted??????)
Here I am inside.
Emily was able to come with!!! We talked in this bedroom while my person and her family visited in the other. (It was a two bedroom suite.)
  Here's the bed.
 The view out of the window.
We're going to dinner now.
 I decided to style my hair differently, because it was in a braid for the whole drive and it was getting messy.
Another view of the hotel.
(hehe, my person's uncle is named Wayne!)
  Those led into our bedrooms!
     Do you see how cloudy it was? It was VERY cold outside. (It even SNOWED a couple days before, on the FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!)
Outside is my person's uncle's hotel. 
Here is the restaurant we went to! (Sorry the picture is blurry, I was walking when I took it.)
This was outside of the restaurant. I ordered grilled chicken, lemonade, and a baked potato. Emily ordered the same thing. I liked everything, execept for the baked potato. :-( 
   On the way to the car.
You can hardly see me, but I was waving. :-)

THE NEXT DAY........

Morning! Remember how I said I pretended the hotel was haunted? It almost seemed like it! At 5:50ish this morning, the radiator (when the radiator was on, it sounded like somebody was exhaling.) was making a sound like someone was exhaling heavily (of course) but then it sounded like someone was wailing! That went on for a really, really long time and it creeped me out. Then, the crying noise stopped, but then an even WORSE sound started coming out of it. It was a banging sound, but at first the sound came from outside. Then, it seemed like the noise got closer and closer to the window. When it seemed like the noise was RIGHT outside the window and someone was going to jump in through it, it stopped. But then it started up again, but this time, the noise was coming from the radiator!! Yeah, I don't think that I should've read 'The Curse of Ravenscourt' (the Samantha book) before bed. :-D
 Do you see how big my sock bun is?!?! It's about as big as my head!!!!
Then I pulled on my dress.
After that I took the sock and bobby pins out of my hair,
and left it in a ponytail.  Looks like Emily's up!
She's already dressed, but she didn't fix her hair!
I let her borrow my pick and bobby pins so she could style her hair. Then, I decided to put on my cowrie shell necklace. I walked over to the place that I took it off at, and it wasn't there! 
 "Don't worry. I'll help you look." Emily had said. We looked EVERYWHERE.
Under the bed,
 on the side table,
could it be in my person's boot? Emily thought I was crazy, but you never know, it could've fallen in there!!
Just then, we spotted something behind the nightstand.
Could it be?
It was
   I was so happy that we found it!
Then I thanked Emily for helping me by giving her a hug.

LATER......

 
Lunch time! We had Taco Bell. I wasn't able to get a picture of us leaving the hotel, because I forgot and packed my camera in my bag instead of in my purse, and I couldn't get to my bag. By that time, we had been driving for 2 or 3 hours. The GPS said we would get home at 4:27ish, but the service at Taco Bell took FOREVER. We were sitting there for at least 25 minutes before we got our food. Then we had to eat and take pit stops, (otherwise known as bathroom breaks:-D) so when we got back into the vehicle the GPS said 5:30. :-( I'm blaming that on Taco Bell. :-
Then we started driving.
Emily and I were bored, so we decided to play with the Littlest Pet Shop monkey I brought. I let Emily play with the monkey, because I can play with him whenever I want to at home.
After the toys were put back in my purse, we posed for a picture.

I'd never seen a bluer sky!
I see a smiley face! 
.........................

 Finally! We are back home. I had a lot of fun on my trip, but it's good to be home. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a well deserved nap. Night!!!!

I hope you liked reading about my trip!

Love,
Addy Rose
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

    












 
 
 
 

 




















   
  


No comments:

Post a Comment