Saturday, March 23, 2013

Diary Entry #5

                                                      March 7th, Thursday, 2013
                                                                                                                             2:00 pm
Dear Online Diary,
      Today school was let out early because 5 kids threw up. One of the kids was in my class, so I'm trying not to get sick. It's 2:00 right now, and I was bored so I decided to blog. This morning at school, Alexa invited me to a sleepover tomorrow night. I can't wait! Alexa and I are really close. We've known each other since preschool, and she's the BFF I'm closest to. I have three BFFS total! I worked on Joy's scarf all evening yesterday, and now it's finished! I really want to send it out, but I'm going to wait for her birthday. Oh, and I have good news! My mom moved my room, to a bigger bedroom last night! I'll give you a tour:
  I have a new bedroom!
 Here is my bed.
 I like to keep my giant stuffed animals on my bed. (Do you see Samantha?)
 I now keep my shoes at the end of the bed.
See? I have more shoes, but they're still in the other bedroom.
Here's my nightstand.
 There's my hair stuff, my Bible, and a little cupcake decoration.
 Here's my closet.
See my poster? "The Secret of Red Gate Farm" is my FAVORITE Nancy Drew book!
Some of my clothes. (The rest are still in the other bedroom.)
My necklaces.
And my bench is beside my closet! Here is a closer look:
I keep my scarf on the bench now, so if it's cold on a school morning I can get to it easily.
My purses are kept on top of my toy box, which is on top of my closet.
 I'll show you my toy box.
My purses fell in the process!
I'll have to put my toy box somewhere else......
 I'll show you on my bed.
Here is all my toys! I like Littlest Pet Shop.
This one is my favorite.
 I also really like this one!
I'm going to put these away now......
 .......but in a better place!
I picked up my purses and put them in the right order.
Well, that's it for my 'New Room' tour!

I'd better pack, anyway. Bye!

Love,
Addy Rose♥ 
 



 



 

      










 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment