Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Diary Entry #2

                                                            7:15 pm
                                                                                                       Monday, March 4th, 2013

Dear Online Diary,
     After school, I checked the mail like I normally do. At first it all looked like junk mail, but when I sorted through it inside.....



A letter from Joy! I quickly ripped open the flap and unfolded the paper:
Dear Addy Rose,
     I am so sorry it's been so long. I've been busy with school and such that I wasn't able to write back.
I had a sleepover with some of my friends on Friday. I wish you could've been there. I would love to meet you! My birthday is on April 2nd and I can't wait! I'll be turning ten. When is your birthday? Do you have any siblings? I have two other sisters. You look very pretty in the picture you sent me. I sent you a picture of me. My favorite color is blue, what's yours? Please write back soon.....
Your friend,
Joy Choo


What a nice letter! I stuck my hand back into the envelope and pulled out a picture.
           In my last letter, I asked Joy when her birthday is and what her favorite color is. I am learning how to crochet, and I figured I could make her something  simple like a scarf. Now I know what color to make it! Oh, and at the end of the month, I'm going to Hershey!
Love,
Addy Rose 


     



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment